| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tulsa, Ok in September is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly dry. Circa 119.4mm (4.7in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Tulsa, Ok September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Tulsa, Ok, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Tulsa, Ok:
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 106.5 kms (66.2 miles) NNW
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) N
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 133.6 kms (83 miles) NW
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 66 kms (41 miles) NW
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) WSW
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) WSW
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 118.9 kms (73.9 miles) NE
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 130.5 kms (81.1 miles) ENE
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 170.7 kms (106 miles) E
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 68.3 kms (42.4 miles) SE
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 167.4 kms (104 miles) SE
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) SSE