| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tulsa, Ok in November is a little cool at 9.9 °C (49.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 79.5mm (3.1in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 10:37 long with an average length of 10:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Tulsa, Ok November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tulsa, Ok, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tulsa, Ok:
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 106.5 kms (66.2 miles) NNW
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) N
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 133.6 kms (83 miles) NW
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 66 kms (41 miles) NW
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) WSW
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) WSW
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 118.9 kms (73.9 miles) NE
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 130.5 kms (81.1 miles) ENE
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 170.7 kms (106 miles) E
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 68.3 kms (42.4 miles) SE
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 167.4 kms (104 miles) SE
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) SSE